• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wow did the wife and I ever get into the crappies this weekend. Even caught a few walleyes. Most of the crappies were 11" with a couple that went close to 15". Of course there were some smaller ones too. What a blast. We only kept ten between the two of us for two days of fishing but I bet we caught close to fifty that I would consider keepers. Now ya know that I can't tell ya the lake but I will give ya a couple hints. It's not the lake that you and I live by but it is within a thirty mile radius of battle lake. That's all for now. Talk to ya later. Rob

Wow, great report!

I can tell ya that Lake X was really bad. Even skunked old jerkin'm and I for eyes. Still can't believe after all that hiking to get into that honey of a lake to only get skunked.

Another trusty spot on that "slow" lake was really bad too.

You are gonna hate me for guessing that lake here, but at this point, I'm desperate. smirk.gif Is it shiny? Does it smell? Or fishey, in other terms? smirk.gif You should know what I'm talking about from our chat Friday night... grin.gif

Those are a couple of good guesses but I am not going to give in that easy. I will give you a couple more hints though. The last two letters in the name are KE and we caught the walleyes on shiner minnows. Talk to ya later.

Yes, I got it now! LOL.

Nothing wrong with being crypic about your spots, especially if it is on a smaller lake. I have seen several instances of where these smaller waters get pounded to death once word of a hot bite gets out.

The lurkers will pound a lake to death if you aint careful.

I have yet to debug the code words, but my computer is working it in the background. grin.gif

Hey, let me know when you want to hit it again cause I'm not doing diddly on the big lakes. There is NO bite.

I'll keep ya posted if I find anything better, but I need to find your #...oh, wait, I know where you live. LOL grin.gif