• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mr. Fishmiester question..?

Just checking the ice conditions on Rainy. I've noticed a few reports, but nothing that states any snowmachine travel. Please advise, may be coming up in the next week or two trying to get up to the cabin located up the north arm, all the way... Sincerely, SB

Hey Super Black, if you go, when you get back can you post the ice conditions for the north arm? I need to haul out supplies to the cabin in Ash Bay and any info would be appreciated! I'm hoping to get up over New Years but am really hoping to drive! More cold, no snow.

Thanks.

HI S.B.,

IN SAND BAY, THERE IS ANYWHERE 5" TO 15" OF ICE, THE WATER IS VERY HIGH, SO I'M GUESSING THE GATES ARE OPEN, WHICH WILL CAUSE UNSTABLE ICE....BUT GOOD FISHING!!! WE HAVE HAD SOME GOOD COLD WEATHER, HOWEVER IF YOUR TRAVELING ALL THE WAY TO THE NORTH ARM BY SLED FROM THE AMERICAN SIDE...TELL ME, AND I WILL SAY SOME PRAYERS FOR YOU!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER

Gee thanks, thats all I need are some more prayers when I decide to go fishing. Not to encouraging, maybe I'll wait until the end of January when its 30 below....Anyway, thank you very much for your insite. Sincerely, SB