• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD>>>>>1990 CHEVY SILVERADO 4X4>>>>>SOLD

I put some work into this truck thinking I was going to use it this winter, but we are having a baby in Jan. and the wife says I need to sell my older truck. It's a 90 Chevy Silverado 4x4. It's a reg cab w/long box. V8 (350) 231,000 miles, runs great, and doesn't burn oil. It has new Batt.& Alternator. Also new axle shaft bearings and seals. It has good tires and 4x4 works great. Power windows and locks, am/fm/cd. Has fiberglass tunno cover. Clean interior, little rust and a Very Dependable Truck! $1500 O.B.O.

Any questions write here or aforsythe(at)tds(dot)net

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-001F.jpg

It is automatic. The other side looks the same. It just had some more snow on it so I didn't post it, but I will post it.

is the truck located on 371 by the F+S transmission shop? it looks familiar just wanted to get a closer look

Yeah that's where it's at right now. If F&S is open if ya stop by, Al can answer any questions you might have. Or my number is on the "for sale" sign. I live close by.

To be honest Jiggin' no offers as of yet. I was hoping that a fellow FM'er would snatch it up quick! grin.gif I would guess the gas milage is normal for that 350 motor. It gets 12-16 mpg. You may or may not know about Lucas additives. One that I use all the time is the oil treatment with oil change, doesn't burn oil as a result, and the other is the gas treatment once in awhile to clean it out. Gives more power and better mpg. I can show anyone who may buy it what they are also. Before my newer truck, I used to tow my 24.5 ft camper with it. pulled fine. Truck is also wired with electric brake controller. Any other questions, just let me know! Thanks for looking!

Going to talk to my dad about it he is RonZych he said he wasnt sure if it was already sold or not.

There is a local that has driven it, and said he was going to the bank to get me $1500, but that was 2 days ago. Maybe the snow has slowed him but till I have cash in hand it's still not sold, but I will post it if something changes.

I am posting this for my friend that doesnt have computer access. Wondering if you have a number he could call you at to talk to you about the truck or you can call him at 218-779-6860 his name is Kevin. If you post your number I will relay it to him- either way Thanks

Gatores,

I will try to get ahold of him tomorrow, but if he's not around he can call me also.

Thanks,

Adam