• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LX-3 UPDATE?

STORE500

Question

I heard that I can send in my lx-3 to be updated to get the new colors of the lx-5. Is this correct and does anyone know of who to contact, is it on their website? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

7 answers to this question

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

You heard right. What you would end up with is pretty much the LX3tc(true color). Visit www.marcumtech.com/index.php, there you can find contact info.

I had my updated Lx-3 out this weekend and the colors were very bright and for my opinion this is well worth the money to upgrade!!

BPW and I were fortunate enough to get out and see our newly-upgraded LX-3tc's in action last night. grin.gif The brightness and sharp lines are incredible. And to whoever it was that complained that Marcum got it "backwards" when they made green the medium strength signal color: Let me tell you, it takes NO getting used to... that bright green gets your attention, for sure.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I have the LX5 and had it out a few times so far. I think your going to be pleased with the True Color and yes that green for the middle color is sweet.

Talk about service I sent my unit in last weds. and got it back today. There is alot to say about a company that would give you an upgrade option and such quick service. I don't know of many companies that wouldn't force you into purchasing a whole new unit. A monster salute goes out to Marcum for thinking of the sportsman and not the almighty dollar.

I sent mine in on 11/29/05 and it was waiting at my door tonight (12/7/05). I thought that was pretty fast turn around. I cant wait to see it in action......... grin.gifgrin.gif