• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice report?

Drove by Pleasant yesterday and no one was out anywhere.In fact I didn't see anyone fishing on any of the lakes I drove by. Got home and the neighbor was out fishing on our pond .Two bigger guys and their flip over house.A lot of weight in a small area.Metro

Today I went out to check the ice on plesant. about 3.2" of ice. saw one guy out there all ready. I said to myself mother earth weeding out the stupid ones.

Friday I went to 3 lakes in the Clearwater area: Bass, Sugar, and Limestone. Bass and Sugar both had a little over an inch a few feet out from the landing and Limestone had close to 3 inches. There's a sign at the Limestone landing that says the lake is aerated. Does anyone know what part of the lake this is at so I don't go through? Also, my g/f talked to a guy at Coborn's wearing fishing gear that said he was on 6" in the NE corner of Clearwater. I didn't check this lake myself, but the others right next to it were only an inch, so I don't really trust he was on an actual 6".

i fish out side of monti boyh sat sun and missed alot of fish im thinkin pike did get a 6lbs 2day got 4-5 and around a 100 feet or so it was 1 - 1.5