• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Badgers = Boring!!!!!

hawg_wobbler2

Way to go Badgers! Nice job improving on the trap in the off season. Most teams recruit talent, but your program recruited the most boring system in Hockey. Your team just may be boring enough to win the NCAA. Again, hats off to your talentless club.

Quote:

Again, hats off to your talentless club.

Dont think you can be #1 in the nation and be talentless.

Hawg

Outscore the number 4 team in the nation 8-3 at home on the weekend and call them talentless. Classy comment from a Gophs fan, hope you don't choke on your bitter soup.

Give the red a litte props, they're on a roll right now. We'll see if they can keep it going. I think it's safe to say that Elliot has filled Bruckler shoes pretty well.

Nolte, your squad looks top notch right now!! arghhh, I hate saying that!! But it's true.

Wisconsin looks like a well-coached, well-disciplined team that works their system flawlessly. They are very deserving of the #1 ranking. I hope the Gophers can be there in the end, but right now Bucky is the best team in NCAA hockey. If they lose, it will be to a sleeper team like St. Cloud or someone like that.

One more thought... (and I'm not a Badger fan or an apologist) but haven't the Minnesota Wild and New Jersey Devil franchises been known to win playing "the trap" style of defensive hockey? I think Mike Eaves is doing a great job, just think if they would have gotten Kessel?

Yes indeed. The Badgers are very very good at what they do. Defense and goaltending. That was some display this last weekend. I thought the gophers deserved a better fate on Friday night.

And now, Sioux-Gophers. What a grande' week it will be.

Quote:

Again, hats off to your talentless club.

So the #1 team just got there by being a "talentless club"?

I don't know but i think you need talent to sweep the gophs 4-3 then 4-0 i think.

I am not eating any soup. Cheeeez deserves their ranking right now. Look at who they have beat, especially on the road. Not the most entertaining to watch, but in the end the W is more important than how you get it...