• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Med Lake

Any word on the ice at Medicine Lake? How about the west side by the little park? That's where I usually start the season.

Good Fishing,

Steve

Just talked to harty.

He will be stocked up on friday and open for buisness on saturday....dont forget he makes a mean pizza!

Just got back from west Med park. There's only 1 1/2 - 2" of GOOD ice. There's up to 2" of the chunky white ice on top of that.

Well that stinks medman. I was hoping for something better. When are you going out? Found a little over 3 out of the landing on Eagle tonight. Ill be out somewhere throwing out tip ups before the end of the week. Mabey Friday. I have to burn up some vacation b4 the end of the year.

Hey local boy you going to be out there this year??

Loc9 should be popping up anytime now as well. Its been a few months.

I was thinking along those lines but dont have a whole lot of time. Tonkaboys brother in law, who was shot in IRAQ, returned to town yesterday. There is a fundraiser for him in Hopkins from 1pm-5pm Saturday.

Talked to Joe at Harty's yesterday, and like moby said, he's getting bait on Friday, opening up the shop on Saturday. He also said he's going to go out today and punch a few holes to check the ice thickness.

Hopefully with the weather we're having, the snow cover won't hurt the ice making so much and we'll have a good solid 5" or 6" by the weekend.

moby1

i have already been out for the past four days now, its slowing down alot form the first day i went out but i believe it is from that nasty cold snap, i am going out on independence tonight i'll let you guys know how i do

minaki lord sunday was not quite as good but still caught quite a few, give me a call sometime soon