• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It just goes to show some cant wait long enough

Well, we were lucky this time, A couple of guys went threw on Island lake in Anoka today near linwood, mn. heres the link to the story ...

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/local/13316900.htm

also, just because someone is out there doenst mean its safe the guy that fell threw first stated and I quote,

"I thought it was safe to go out there," Lehman said. "I started to walk and all of a sudden I fell right in"

They were VERY LUCKY to get back out, there is no public access to this lake, its a beach with no homes actualy on the lake. I still do not know why they both went out by them selfs, make sure you buddy up early ice so that if you do go threw you will have someone to help (hopefully) and make sure to have Picks and other tools to get yourself out

Shawnny B