• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

McQuoids rentals

harvey lee

I have fished out of the place in the summer and was looking at some rental units for this winter.I believe there houses are as good as the pictures look and I like dealing with these people as they have always been very fair and honest with there fishing reports.Has anybody out there used there ice house rentals and can tell if they are very nice and clean?

I'm sure that they are. I haven't rented one, my dad bought one from them though. They are a stand-up resort & have never heard anything negative about the resort or the experience. They try to keep you on fish & from what I hear from rentals, they are very accomodating. I wouldn't worry about the cleanliness of the fish houses! I'm sure they do a little clean up before hand!

I rented one a few times and was extremely satisfied. So much so that, like hoggs222's dad, I bought one myself a few years ago from Terry McQuoid. I think they are the most professional operation on the lake. You may pay a little more, but IMHO it is definitely worth it.