• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was out again today and checked the ice on Clear on Loon lakes here in Waseca. The ice on Loon lake was 4" next to shore but 2" farther out, while Clear was 3" where I checked but it got thinner the farther out I went. I wasn't able to check any other lakes in the area. Hopefully by Sunday it will be thicker.

Any word on Eagle, Tetonka, Elysian, Sakahta lakes thickness. Thanks and be safe.

I must be checking in a different spot from you. I went to Clear and only walked out about 20 feet from shore. Drilled a hole and to my surprise there was only one and a half inches of ice. I then checked Loon Lake and found a good solid two inches. I wish the snow would blow off the lakes.

Flipper, you must have checked the north end that had about and inch or so when I checked there. Down by Maplewood There was about 3 inches but les as I went out. I wish this snow would stop!! Hopefully we can still get some ice made with this cold snap comeing up.

GOOD FISHIN!!!!!!!!!