• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ice

fisherman_12006

i was told that some one did a experiment on one of henn. county lakes and what they did is pulled a shack on the ice and if fell through i would give it till monday before i start heading out on the lake. BE SAFE

Coming home from the ice show this afternoon, I noticed two people out on that lake on the south side of 94 in Oakdale. Not sure of the name, but it's the one across from Tanners, Battle Creek????

I couldn't believe my eyes, as Tanners is still open for the most part on the other side of the road. confused.gif

Looked like a couple of kids with a dog, not fisherman I don't think.

Yes. I too saw them out there on my way home from the ice show. I was so pumped to see people walking on the ice that I am all ready to go tomorrow right after I check a couple of my first ice spots. I am fairly certain I will be fishing tomorrow somewhere near Stillwater.