• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

After 2 months of not having access to the net and no F.M.,I finally got a new computer and have got everything hooked up.Because of address change my new username is harvey lee instead of lee harvey.Almost went into withdrawel without the F.M. page.

Matt-Ill probably stop by the booth tommorrow and we can talk about the summer event for the Sout Central Forum next year.T.O. and I thought we could pick a good dogfish lake or carp lake and add that into the prize list for you.

I see you're back to your usually self already grin.gif

I won't be in any particular booth tomorrow, I'll be walking the floor with my dad and brother. I'll be in the Thorne Bros booth on Saturday and Sunday though...

How can we ever get that out of harvey's head, Matt? I've got it...maybe we can give him some grief for not catching any fish at the last get-together.

Harvey, I'm quite certain dogfish tastes better than humble pie! grin.gifgrin.gif

You guys outfished me,thats for sure,and I will eat a little humble pie only once,so look out,next year im not going to do any pre-fishing so I wont be on the wrong spot.

Matt, Is there any lure that you have a liking to that catches those dogfish or will anything work?? grin.gifgrin.gif

Ken,

It was called the "stupid rig" grin.gif That big boy ate a pegged float-jig and crawler...

Although they do like buzzbaits and spinnerbaits too, especially during tournies when you think you just hooked into a monster largemouth mad.gif

I'll tell ya what, next time we meet we can go over some productive dogfish techniques grin.gif

And the dogfish saga lives on...

Matt, we'll have enough information on dogfish pulled together for a seminar real soon. grin.gif