• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys....how in the heck do you miss a birthday cake in an avitar especially when he is one of your own? For shame, for shame!

Happy Birthday STF. Now lets see, you mentioned 39 a couple days ago, am I right?

Just got back from Jay Soderblooms so I didnt see it.

Happy B-Day Steve. I just thought all that smoke coming from up north was another forest fire but now I know the real reason. grin.gif

I hope all is well and that little bay your fishing put out some B-Day Pike for ya.

Yeah, Tom and I are dueling with birthday cake candles. But he's got me beat! grin.gif

This is my sixth 39th birthday. You do the math. blush.gif

Your only 39? Man I thought you were older than me for some reason. Im also 39 but will be 40 in July. You have to come down for that party I tell ya. crazy.gif

Oh Steve, you corrections guys are long on attitude and short on math. If it's my sixth 39th birthday, that makes me 44. Let's count it out: 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44.

But, heck, you can't diss a friend too badly. And I'm not as old as Surface Tension. blush.gif

And you did, after all, show me the best early ice no-brainer wallleye tip-up spot within 20 minutes of Superior guaranteed to ice a few 18-inchers for supper each time out.

Of course, it's almost three hours from where I am now, but I don't forget ANYTHING like that. Who knows, after all, where we'll be next year? Thanks for the happy birthday, Steve, or should I say young pup?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Tom, thanks for not letting that slip by us.

Happy Birthday Steve. BTW I'm 39 too.

Frank, I wish it wasn't true, but your 39 kicks butt on my 39 any day. frown.gif

P.S. -- Hey, who shot that pic in your avatar? Hmm, that would seem like old times indeed. Zipper lake and all. smirk.gif

Duh, I guess I read to fast and missed the "sixth" in your post Steve. I knew you looked at least 5 years older than me. blush.gif

Ya us corrections guys arent the brain scientists of the world but we sure try and fake it well. tongue.gif

By the way Im heading out to that early ice tip up spot tomorrow. Ill let ya know how it goes later.

Frank think Zipper Lake is iced enough to try it in the next couple days? Give me a call. I would love to hit it ASAP.

Outddorran what ya up to the next 2 days? Hit the ice? My spot or yours? tongue.gif

Yea right Frank....39. Ha! I hear Steve got some boots as a present....sounds as though he needs them. lol

The other Steve....How's Carie doing?

Steve, you da man! Hope to catch up with you sometime at one of the gatherings around here!

Tom Carrie is doing much better. Still has her moments ofcourse but in much better Spirits today. I think getting back to work tomorrow will be good for her. She says thaanks for thinking about her and say HI to Carole from us.

Wow 39, I cant wait grin.gif

Happy Bday STF and a belated to you Crappie Tom.

Glad to hear Carrie is doing better Steve. Its tough to go through a family member passing away.

Thanks Tom and Tom and everyone else!

Cheffrey whats your icefishing plans the next few days?

Not sure Steve, heading down to St Paul on Sunday and won't be back till Wednesday. I do have tommorrow am open but doubt I will be able to make anything out of it. Best guess would be the 11th unfortunately.