• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FF QB Help

jbell1981

What are you the king of the back ups or something?

I would say you know what you will get from Johnson. The other guys are a crap shoot either way.

The Vikings are going to run the football this week against a poor Detroit defense. Johnson will be lucky to throw 1 touchdown. If you are desperate for a RB play Mewelde Moore. I don't see how you can't go with Fitzpatrick. He threw 3 TD's and he didn't even play the whole game! Excellent targets to throw too as well.

Quote:

What are you the king of the back ups or something?

My original QB's were Culpepper and Leftwich. After they went down, there wasn't any better options, so I took their back ups. I picked up Fitzpatrick this week hoping he can do that a few more times. I am leading toward starting him. But still a bit undecided.

He probably has the biggest upside because of the WR's he gets to throw to. I am always a little nervous starting a guy like him, you never know how he is going to react when he gets the start.

Also the opposing defense now has a week to game plan against an inexperienced QB so they might give him some more problems. Besides he only beat the texans, I might be able to do that if I had a little time to warm up first.

But he might be worth the gamble. You know Johnson isn't going to put up huge points so you might want to take the risk

I see the rookie matt jones going all marcus robinson on that undersized cleveland secondary. Washington has a decent DEF so, Fitzy is risky. Freddy Taylor is still banged up and Jax doesn't have a strong history of running the ball in. I would go with Garrard in Jacksonville.