• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have a like new Frabill Speed Shack XL. It measures Approx. 6ft x 6ft. The canvas is excellent as well as the plastic used for the windows. I have used it maybe a dozen times. I believe these sell for around $350 or more, but I'm asking a firm $250.

I'm located just north of Pine River, MN. The shack is here at my shop, so setting it up for you to see and inspect, is welcomed. My digital picture taking isn't the greatest, but if you wish to see some, I can email them to you. If your unfamiliar with what the XL looks like, most of the larger chain sporting goods stores have them.

If you have any questions you can email me at.. [email protected] or call me at 218-947-3600.

Thanks for your time,

Doug

• 2 weeks later...