• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

8x8 clam sleeper for sale $250 must sell, great shape no rips ,easy set up,insulated floor, folds up to 3x8 ,clam chairs and hole covers included

to see pics email me at [email protected]

I sent you an email. I am interested in the clam sleeper. If you live in Elk River I can come up any time to take a look at it. I live in New Hope.

hey i sent you a email with contact info a few munites ago not sure if you get tonight or not this is keith you can contact me at numbers in you mail thanks hope tto hear form ya soon grin.gif

hey ps70mlf i sent you a email with contact info a few munites ago not sure if you get tonight or not this is keith you can contact me at numbers in you mail thanks hope tto hear form ya soon grin.gif

Greetings ps70mlf, I am interested in the package deal if you still have it . I sent you an email from [email protected] (there is an underscore between the l and c like daniel_cowles) with my phone #, or just send me an email with your number if you like.

Later,

Dan

Hey ps70mlf,

Just wondering if you sold this yet or is it still available? Sent you email with contact information. If it is sold, you can just edit your post and mark it as sold so a lot of people won't be emailing you on this sweet deal.

Later,

Dan

i sold the sleeper but im still looking for a buyer of the fish trap so if anyone is interested let me know please i need to sell it

would have been nice to get a respose earlier had alot of people that wanted the hole package deal but i guess stuff happens good luck selling the scout i was interested, but i am looking for a larger house fisrt so .....

As long as the trap isn't in bad shape, I could bring you $150 cash sometime Wednesday day or night or Friday night. I am only 45min away from Elk River. Pics to [email protected] would be great!!