• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I sent you 3 emails today and all 3 emails bounced back as undeliverable or with fatal errors. shocked.gif

You OK? grin.gif

Must be snow on the internet wires down there.

MT Net,

Just got in from shovelling that snow....seems there was a massive jam up of snowbirds on the line between Iowa and Missouri. Surprised you didn't hear about that on the TV!

I guess the 4th try was a charm!

Too much chirping and line sag, I guess. The news casters were too busy reporting the traffic doom from a 1.5 inch snowfall here in da cities than reporting on the songbird jam. crazy.gif

laugh.gif

Good it finally worked fom home. It must be some firewall filter thingy here at the office.

Who knows. I just had another person on the board say they couldn't get through to me yesterday from a comcast e-mail address!