• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

bald eagle

fisherman_12006

i havent heard any thing about bald eagle yet dont know how thick the ice is? i had talked to a guy that goes out on the lake early and he says he does really good. any one have any info on bald eagle?

Checked out Bald Eagle this past thursday, there was about an inch. Has anyone been out since? Its gotta be close.

Cubbies

one of my buddies went to go check the ice today and said there was about 3 inches of ice and he said it would probably be fishable by next weekend if it stay cold out... im guessing probably by the middle of the week it should be fishable i went out on white bear lake 12-1 and there was a shack out there im guessing the ice out there was any from 3 to 5 inches

Hey fisherman you checked the ice lately? Was thinking of heading up on friday and ventureing to the E.V.

Cubbies

Drove by Bald Eagle Sunday. Nobody out there fishing. Did see some people trying to retrieve a snowmobile that went thru near shore on the southeast side. Let's wait a few more days.

Yea that 3 inches is just right at shore. It might be another few days until any fishing is going on Beagle.

i havent checked the ice yet but planning on goin to white bear or peltier lake today i would think the ice is thick enough by now to walk on it

Just checked Bald Eagle, about 3 1/2" 10 feet from the launch and 1 1/2" 100 yards out. Will most likely wait until Sat to go out with no worries.

Keep the info coming PLEASE!

Duck hunting ended over a week ago and I am getting the itch to get out and fish.

Thank you all in advance!

Tom

HEARD THERE WERE GUYS ON PELTIER LAST NIGHT.

CENTERVILLE HAD SOME OPEN SPOTS AS OF SUNDAY FROM THE RESIDENT SKY CARP POPULATION.

Heard some guys on White bear behind the VFW yesterday, anyone have any ice reports from there?

I walked out and talked to a couple of guys drilling there. I saw maybe 5". The first inch or so was milky and then nice and clear.

WBL only has ice in that one little area because that is the ice that was blown in from all the winds we had. Do not go out past that little area by the VFW because it will be alot less ice. All the area lakes have about 1-1.5" past 25-50ft from shore. With all this cold weather you would think we would be making ice, but for some reason it is having a hard time getting started.

I drove by Bald Eagle on the way home from work. 2 portables in the southwest corner out about 100 yards. Also, 2-3 out at the tip of the reeds to the right of the access.

iam guessing by saturday we should ample ice to walk on, iam heading up to the north end of the lake saturday morning, it always has good early ice

i just got home from peltier lake and the ice there was only 3 to 3.5 inches thick i was out on white bear yesterday and there was more ice there then peltier i think i should give it a couple more weeks till i start traveling all over the lakes