• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last friday it was wide open in front of my buddies cabin. Any body driven by and seen if it is locked up yet? Any body creeping out onto the ice in the area. Heading up the Dec 9th to give it a shot.

Thanks for any info.

Webb Lake never freezes cause it is such a hot lake.

JB......Charge them Vexilars up for the weekend.

fishin magician, I lost your e-mail address, could you e-mail me?

Later,

Corey Bechtold

I have sent an e-mail. I bet your thinking that this is the lake where a couple of the big gals came from.

Shoot me a reply when you have a free moment.

Andy

AM...we will ice a piggy for ya. I'm searchin' for that state record....through the ice!

Caster...Although I am not sure on the status of Webb, I do know that some of the lakes in the area finally froze yesterday. It's been cold and not much wind so I am guessing you will be fine by the 9th. I fished it once last year out on the humps by the access, got 10 real nice snakes mad.gif But no eyes. I plan on fishing it once or twice this year(baby due in Jan. so my fishing time goes down) If anyone wants to help a guy out on where to look on this lake,drop me a e-mail. I just moved into the area last year so I still don't know the local lakes.

Be safe!

aforsythe at tds (dot) net

I've only ice fished webb once, with small pike the norm. Hoping to find a few nice eyes somewhere out there. thanks for the post.

• 1 month later...

Any reports off Webb? Not looking for specifics just what and if they are bitin'. I've never ice fished it , but we have owned a cabin up there since the 80's. It's not very well heated so usually my last visit of the season is deer hunting. Just wondering if its worth it.

• 1 month later...

Well I thought that I would bring this post back to life. Going to be on Webb Lake this weekend. Curious on the ice conditions and the amount of snow on the lake.

Thanks for the info.

ice conditions are OK unless we get more of this wet snow. Still 16 to 18 inches of ice on most lakes up here haven't been out since the 28th but will be going out Wed evening depending on snow.

Excellent,

Thanks for the report. If you get out on Wed. let me know how the action is.

I didn't get out today to many things going on.

Sorry

No problem,

I will post when I return. Might have some rain to contend with this weekend.

Leaving Fri for MS till the end of month. Still snow on lakes up here so not much ice loss. Was close to 50 Wed.