• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Breezy Point area Ice report?

How's the ice looking in the area? I'm going to be up there this weekend for a bachelor party and we are gonna try and do some ice fishing if we can...

Pelican's bays mostly all offer a good 4-inches or more. Main lake's still got a ways to go. Supposed to be cold over the next few days, but you probably won't be walking out on the big lake yet this weekend. Smaller lakes in the area are a different story, though. Little Pelican, Lougee, etc. should be good, and even Edward should be close to ready.

Walk softly, and carry a big stick wink.gif.

-a friend called Toad

You should be able to walk out on some of the small lakes in the area or maybe some of the small bays. A few spots worth checking are Jones Bay, Little Pelican Lake, and the bay right there at Breezy Point Resort. All of those spots are known to produce a few Crappies, Gills, and Pike. Please use caution, we are just starting to get a little ice. So it could be patchy. Good Luck and have fun.

Jason Erlandson

The bays have 5-6 in. Was one person out on Main pelican tonite. It just froze over tues. Would you risk your life for a wally? I know him. He wants to be the first one out there on the main lake.

I remember the days!! I thought it was pretty important too until I started a family, became more out of shape and cut the sauce intake dramatically.

Walleyedan

any idea where i could go for a few walleyes on pelican. new to the area and havent fished it yet. plan on going out this week. any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

chris

weavers point, directly across from the resort is a good early spot. Its a morning nite spot. Get right in the 25-27' trench. Should be some other folks there