• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

dont bother tried on the ice 3 times allready but no fish left out there skunked skunked and skunked. Hoped the 300 houses that were out there last year each threw a few back but im afraid thats not the case. What a wasteland. I was out there several times this fall too and what a joke. I wonder what lake will get raped this year??? confused.gif

Hopefully none will get "raped". mad.gif

If you see a problem call the TIP line and report these "rapists".

I sympathize with eyehunter. I've witnessed what he's talkin about too much myself. Quality fishing starts with each of us.

just how many went home in your 5 gallon pail.good place to start is with the same person that you shave with in the bathroom mirror every morning.catch and release,everyone can make a difference.

the few guys who care about the lake did throw some back...unfortunately when the walleyes were biting last winter up there there was too many people wo didnt care to throw any back. i never fished emily last year but did personally see way too many breeders kept as eaters. well maybe now the perch will get giant again on emily and then everybody can fish those out again in a year or two while waiting for the walleyes to recover....me i dont even bother on that lake anymore except for carp with the bow. oh well let em have at the lake...less guys to crowd me on my honey hole down the road smirk.gif

I heard that their hitting pretty good up there and I also heard that they bit good this spring & fall too. Must have to be there on the right day. Stable weather should help.

Actually i didnt join the crowd I hate crowded lakes and have witnessed this stuff many times really the lake got fished down fast. I stayed on waska when everyone went out mid-winter last year and did just fine. I dont think it will be near as good as last year but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe theres a fish god that will magically put 5000(GUESS) plus walleyes back in the lake. Wont be drivin that far to fish this year. I did make it out there at first ice last year and did well but had to throw em all back cause they were to big to keep grin.gif It just made me sick to see all them pails of pigs get taken home. Oh well everyone knew it was happening no one really cared much though. Its hard to when you have a bite on like that im sure. Would like to know how ya guys do though. I would really like to try for pike out there sometime I hear theres still some hogs out there and maybe a muskie or two even. I cant stand to use my vexilar in 4.5 feet of water though.

Fished there early ice, ane never went back. Did well enough on Waska last year. Have done O.K. there so far this year too. May put the permanent house up on Reno. Was hoping to get into some Perch action mixed with a few Eyes. Have you heard anything about the ice up there?