• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Best varmint cartridge

Kodiak

Hey Steiger,you know anything about the Olympic Arms uppers?I'm seriously considering having one built here soon.

We know a little about them i guess, The olympic is a cheaper make of the AR-15 family I dont know any one that has one, but i do know that they are a cheaper made gun. I looked at one before i bought my Rock River, and it just seemed cheap made and not dependable? I am not sayin they are or arn't never had one out on a hunt. They do have a limited life time warrenty but i dont know what it covers and for how long? with the word limited there. I would call your local gun dealer and ask about them and see what he says.

they maybe a hell of a gun i just dont know alot about them. Hope i may have helped you a little on this subject

If you are looking at buying an AR, check out a DPMS. I do not own one, but my bro, dad, uncle, and several others in the group shoot one. You can honestly cover a 5 shot group with a quarter with one. They all shoot the Panther Bull 20.