• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Look what PETA is telling our kids ! ! !

lunker651

PETA has produce a comic book called "Your daddy kills animals" that portrays hunters and fishermen as "Hooked on Killing" and also warned the kids to keep the dogs and cats away from thier fathers.

This is real and I'm not kidding. I couldn't get the whole site to post, you have to type the site in your url bar to get to the story.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,176739,00.html

Why don't those (Contact US Regarding This Word) people get a life. Telling your kids that you father kills animals for just killing. I forgot do duck hunters use dogs to get their droped ducks?? Comon Peta get a life. I am so sick of Peta. I heard that peta is trying to outlaw bow hunting. I just can't stand those peta people. I am sure you can't either. I wish they would just get a life.

later

You should wander over to the "Open Water" forum if you want to see the actual comics and about 20 posts of banter on this subject...

I don't have young children anymore, but I do have grandchildren. I like to think that I am a better teacher than PETA is. Anything that they push out of their garage doors can be countered with some intelligent duiscussion with your kids.