• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Aqua Vu

IronFist5970

Question

I have an Aqua Vu that is a couple of years old. Sometimes the picture on the display kind of blinks. I would compare this to the vertical on an old TV being out of adjustment. Any thoughts on what may cause this? It is not the battery as it does it with a freshly charged one. In addition, if I turn the power on and off, that does take care of the problem, but only for a short period.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

I have a small rubber plug on the top of my monitor case that’s removable. It allows access to a vertical adjustment control similar to the old TV sets. I was checking it out because my monitor now gives me a blurry picture and I was hoping that would help my picture. No luck, I hooked mine up to the TV and the picture is fine. I think my monitor is shot, bummer because I replaced the camera last year.

Thanks for the feedback. I will take a closer look at my unit and see if I can find that adjustment.

Mine rolls a bit sometimes and it usually takes a little jiggling on the connection where the camara plugs in, try that once.

Bushwac, maybe try a different battery. When my first battery went bad, my picture got blurry also. Good luck guys.