• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gophers Spickel #1 Michigan.

PierBridge

Our Gophers.... grin.gif....Put on clinic on the road against the number 1 team in the Nation with a 4 goal blitz in the first period and not only hanging on to the lead but out shooting the number 1 Wolverines 26-11 over the last two periods.

Hope we don't let down against MSU if we win we should be back in the top 4 of the National polls.

Red, Doug Woog said to say Hi.... cool.gif

I loved your last comment! grin.gif I like how the refs gave Michigan three 5 on 3 powerplays in the second period to try and make a game of it and they only scored on one of those two man PP's! I'd say the Gophers came out and once again helped show the WCHA's superiority over the CCHA.

Your not kidding Buzzy.

Western College Hockey Association combined to fashion an impressive 9-2-2 record in non-conference play over the Thanksgiving holiday week, led by Wisconsin and Minnesota's 3-0-1 mark against hosts Michigan and Michigan State in the annual College Hockey Showcase. Both of the non-conference losses this past week were one-goal affairs. grin.gif

Goshdarnit that Woog! GoshDarnit you Pierre! You little frenchman. (They won't let me swear on this fu___ing forum!)

The gophers played an awesome first period and then continued to pour the coals to the once mighty wolverines.

Nice job.

Quote:

you Pierre! You little frenchman.

So now I am a French Cake Eating Jet Setting Yuppy Silk Sweater Wearing Goldy Gopher Homer.

Comic20Thumbs20Up.jpg......Red.....cool.gif

Pier, your avatar is scarry! That dude never dies... oh wait, they all die... The Matrix is a trippy show!