• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Brazos River WATERTEMP 68

canvas1

MY RIVERPRO HAS GIVEN THE AIR BOAT BOYS SOMETHIN TO TALK ABOUT

Trying to get in the 20" brownbass club

THANKS FOR A GREAT BOAT K.T. cool.gif

THX Jack...

But YOU SUCK!! grin.gif 68* water temp, I'd be happy with 68* air temp...

Who let this guy on the board grin.gif, Canvas you ever fish the Blanco? Ive seen pics of the water on that rive3r and its unbelievable

Ive been sitting here thinking of making the move down below the last week or so. Ive watched out for those water mocisons a few times while wetting a line down around waco usually around the I-35 bridge. not much luck. But Broke down in Houston this time last year. So had five days to kill at company expense. rented car and went down to Galveston Island and got hotel on beach. thanksgiving day caught about 50 sand trout and 15 Bull Reds from 15 to 25 pounds right off the pier. great fishing down in TX. That Brazos record alligator Gar is close to 2oo pounds. Just watch for snakes cuz they will find you. grin.gif PS where at on the Brazos? if by Waco hit whitney for some stripper action and I dont mean white Bass grin.gif

Got A 410 FX for the no hips !

fish between waco up to whitneynow that we got a river pro ' river record is 7 for brownbass. going to spend fri. sat. & sun down there cool.gif

If you dont already know tx has a good fishing report. Just press up Tx fishing reports an then the area of choice. Also Ive down well at Lake Waco down there If you can get on the crappies there are some nice ones to be had. Catfish are plentiful. and have yanked a few Bass out of Waco using a Storm shinner imo. with the twisty tail. the site also has all state records for each lake and river. rauts O ruck grin.gif