• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last weekends hunts

Good job on the greenbeans! Always happens that the waterfowling gets so good when I'm deer hunting, DARN WORK! I wish I could take the whole month of November off.

Give it up, they are within their limit.

Why does someone always have to say saomething like this.

If I counted right in each picture they are within mn limits and thats not counting the guy shooting the picture!

Great shoot boys!

LovenLifeGuy

Actually I think they do need to count the guy taking the picture as I think there are 19 mallards in that one picture (if I counted right) which is one shy of a five man limit, which means it was probably a legit question to ask if they had another hunter to be within their limits since they are over a four guy limit.

anyone else notice that the only 2 who switch spots are the 2 end guys??!!??!! it's a conspiracy!!! see, this is what i think.... its actually only 2 guys!! the 2 in the middle are fakes man!!! maybe even aliens since their facial expressions don't change either! ohhhh man, im getting the word out. i think the governments in on this one, maybe even this site!! im gonna do some more investigating on this one. mark my words you 2 real guys on the ends, ill find out the truth!!!!!!!

one last thing........... good job boys........loc9

I'm the guy in the top picture on the right with my eyes closed. Do you honestly think I'd post a picture of an overlimit? Common now. Theres an even limit in the last two pics 20 and 20, the last one is straight green. Someone ALWAYS has something to say about overlimits, probably cause they never get close, jk.

funny how fast things turn in here, isn't it????

don't get upset flick, you know what the truth is so......... who cares what others think.

again, good job! and again, CONSPIRACY!! wink.gif just so happens that the person on the end replies. coincidence?? i think not. so "flick", if that is your real name, who ARE you working for? the man? a master race from far off?? you'd better be worrying mister, i'll find out........loc9 grin.gif

Welll, you all had to prove that my mn math never seems to add up. Anyways, I love to see photos of a great shoot in our state. Makes me happy to be going out to the blind right now! Good luck and again great shoot boys!

LovenLifeGuy

well why is it always the same cameraman? or do you have a timer on your camera? confused.gif Nice job on these greenies!

holy moses!! i forgot about the camara man!! must be another alien. hey flick, these 3 aliens better have all their stamps.

so close to the truth...... soooooo close.........loc9

I'm lost I dont know what you guys are sayin. And the camera man, who knows, I could have a timer or a person taking the pic.

Quote:

well why is it always the same cameraman? or do you have a timer on your camera?
confused.gif
Nice job on these greenies!

thats what i asked if you have a timer on the camera

so, we've gotten so far off the original topic that people are now lost. it seems my work here is done. don't worry though, if i'm ever needed again, i'll be there.........loc9

Hey Flick believe it or not people can really be that STUPID. Did you happened to read about the deer hunter who shot the bear a couple of weeks ago?

You don't have to worry about me, I certainly get mine when it comes to shooting birds. Unfortunately Mallards don't really interest me a whole lot. I'm a diver hunter, mallards are for the most part to easy to shoot.

Were any of those mallards mountable? Any 3 curlers?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY FELLOW HUNTERS!!!!

you're right, i'm stupid. i'll admit it. there was ZERO sarcasim in everything i posted. i'm just ashamed the truth was found out. well done...........loc9

"I'm a diver hunter, mallards are for the most part to easy to shoot."

I always thought it was the other way around????

Plus, a 3 curler would be weak, it's typically a 4 or 2 curl as they seem to grow in pairs. Must be a diver hunter wink.gif

think the kid with the goatee can FLEX his bill on his cap any closer...(Contact US Regarding This Word).....

nice birds!!

Flick, great shoot and almost all Drakes. Congrats. And right by my house too. I have seen that feild full of ducks and geese and once in a while people hunting it. Keep those geese moving my way in the late season.

Nova those weren't shot around where we live, you hunt much around Stillwater? I dont now cause I'm at school. I'm comin home next weekend, I'd like to grind some honkers. Then I'll tell ya where those ducks were shot.