• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lowrance Service

gunflint

Question

I recently sent Lowrance my X102c for warranty work. Less then 2 weeks later I was Fed Exed a brand new one, No questions asked. Anyone other than Lowrance will have a hard time selling me electronics. Everytime I email them with a question they are very helpfull and very quick to respond.

7 answers to this question

I was wondering if you had their email address or phone number? I have a Lowrance GPS unit that I got with a boat I just bought and the previous owner said it didnt work and I would like to get it checked out. Thanks!!

I hear ya Gunflint! Lowrance all the way! Best service in the bussiness in my opinion. I also think the best graphs as well but I know that can be debated. Please no hate mail all you Garmin guys. grin.gifwink.gif

I sent in my LMS332C that would not power up. They had it back to me and working in 8 days total and that is counting weekends. Excellent service.