• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I believe I watched Brian catch this one from a ways off. She went in the air and around the boat and under a few times. The day before the Muskie tournament right ??

Aaron,

Couldn't have had such a great pic without a good netman and camerman! This is a fish I hope one of us can encouter when she is over 50"!

Buck my friend, the one you saw me do battle with was 49.5 inches long but not quite as fat. How is everything in the flat lands? Did you bag any big BUCKS yet?

Hi Brian, I have not harvested a deer with the bow yet and I'm actually getting frustrated with the whole plan. I may just wait for gun season. I gave up the month of October which was just right for fishing weather wise for bow hunting. I did find a new lake down here for pan fish which has turned out real good. We are both in good health and ready for spring and Cass Lake. Happy Thanksgiving BUCK

Buck,

That is all very good news...except the deer hunting part smirk.gif Will we see you on the ice at all this winter? Hope you and all the other Cass Nuts have a good Turkey day too!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice fish Brian,Don't know if me and Buster are coming up in 06 or not yet.I have a furlough in June we are still planning.I tagged a nice 8 with the bow this year, but not as big as the hog I got last year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to figure out what my brother is going to do.I'm definitely coming up in June.My furlough starts on the 17th,when are you guys going up?