• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was wondering if anybody knows someone that does saw sharpening of blades for saw mills in the Grand Rapids area. I am looking for blades that are damaged in the 22 to 28 inch range. If any are laying around, I will be in Cohasset for thanksgiving and would like to find some blades. Call me at 218 328 6484 and ask for Cliff Johnson, or email me at [email protected] Thanks

did you ever try c&j saw works? 337-4929 they do alot of sharpening for the mills around here

Jason

Jason. I get al the blades that they have most of the time. He doesn't have to many small blades. Thought that some of the plywood plants would have some small blades. Guess I will have to hunt a little more when I get there tommorrow. CAJ

• 3 weeks later...

you can also check bass brook recycling on hghwy 2 in cohasset they get some once and a while too

Thanks GRFISHERMAN I talked to them a little while ago, and they are saving me a bunch of them. Never thought to check them out CAJ