• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bringing own sleeper

Where can someone go out with their own sleeper. do they plow roads for other than their own houses and what do they charge.

Thanks

HI MN.,

THERE ARE 2 PLOWED ROADS, AT THE VOYAGUERS NATIONAL PARK LANDING, THEY PLOW OUT ABOUT 8 MILES(CRANBERRY BAY) & THE FEE IS FREE. THE OTHER IS OFF RAINY LAKE MARINE, WHICH IS 5 BUCKS A DAY OR 50 A YEAR.

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER

Plowed roads on a big lake with $0 access fee..C'mon that is to good to be true!!!! confused.gif That must be the canuck side cause nobody plows 8 miles of ice for free on the US side do they? grin.gif

HI OZZIE,

THE PARK WILL NOT PLOW UNTIL THEY HAVE 1 FOOT OF ICE, BUT AT THAT TIME, THEY PLOW TO CRANBERRY BAY., AND HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS...THERE IS NO...NO...NO...ACCESS FEE!!! THERE ARE ALSO NICE SNOW MACHINE TRAILS., ACUALLY I FALLS HAS MAYBE THE NICEST TRAILS IN MINNESOTA. IT IS A UNDER UTILIZED RESOURCE IN THE MIDWEST., MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF OUR LOCATION, BUT IN THE SUMMER I FALLS IS BOOMING...COME SEPT., WE TURN TO A GHOST TOWN...TOO BAD AS IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW ABOUT THE FISHING, HUNTING, SNOWMOBILING, CROSS COUNTRY SKIING, THAT IS WHY I LOVE LIVING HERE. PEOPLE JUST DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW MUCH FUN IT IS TO LIVE HERE.

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER