• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pheasant hunting monday

setterguy

Anyone interested in making a day trip to SW MN Monday? I don't have anywhere specific in mind, most likely hit some public land. If anyone is interested please just leave a post here. I have a truck with accomodations for two dogs, I will be bringing one female setter.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

If you want to get me in Owatonna, I'm in.

Rick - give me a call on my phone sometime Sunday and we can set up some details...651-248-0155. Anyone else is welcome also.

Boy, this really sounds tempting. Could you make room for a third? I'd love to see Tia and Kenai together. 651-245-2583

Hey Justin, How'd the brushing go? It only took me a little over an hour crazy.gif Found a nice cut on Tia's chest when I got home. Nothing serious, but now I know why she froze when she got near that barbed wire.

Let me know when your thinking of heading out again. I really enjoyed hunting with you and Kenai.