• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gull Lake Jan 21st, 2006

Just to let you know, don't plan on coming if you plan on winning the Grand Prize. It's mine this year. LOL!

It is a dandy...I could the new 4x4 too. But one of the ATV would suit me too. Two years ago I missed the 100th place prize...ended up in 104th with $250 cash. My wife is planning a mutiny of our area though...she thinks she has a hot spot. Funny stuff for us banter over.

Should be a great contest this year. The fish were practically jumping in the boat all fall. I know I'll be out there grabbing one of the 20,000 lucky holes in the ice. It's always the highlight of the winter here in the Nisswa area. Good Luck to you guys.

Jason Erlandson

Rumor has it that jingles will be caught this year. I got a feeling T-bone and myself will be searching the flats for her when we get an inch of ICE.

Jason, will you guys have those same BIG shiners???

Hey Hop, Try not to get T-Bone too worked up. A skim on North Long 371 Bay today so it shouldn't be too long. Hopefully early December this year. I'm guessing the fishing will be pretty good at first ice. The big girls have been biting good all the way through November. Some of your December hot spots were good this fall. I'll make sure we have some of those pig Golden Shiners for you guys. Say hi to the boys from us and we'll see you when the lakes freeze up.

Jason Erlandson

If this is the Hopper I think, I would wait for a little more than an inch. And as far as "Jingles", maybe!! Sounds like we are going to make some ice later this week.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Walleyedan