• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

mille lacs

trapsht

I'm in the process of booking a trip in late Dec. to Mille Lacs and I can't get it out of my head. I've never fished this lake and was wondering if the fish congregate around the different bottom structures at different times of the year i.e. Do they prefer the mud or rock? Or is it a day by day phenomenon?

Hey der trapsht, welcome to FM. You should maybe post your question on our mille lacs regional forum, lots of folks there to answer questions regarding that pond eh.

You might wanna search thru the archives there and find threads around the dates of your planned trip from years back to see what was going on at that timeframe the past few years maybe. Gobs of info to be had in the archives of FM for sure.

Regards.....fiskyknut

Thanks for the help. I can't seem to find the Mille lacs regional forum. Can you point me in the reight direction fiskyknut?

Give me a call and I will fill you in as best I can. 320-692-4413. As you know your options increase with more ice.