• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thinking of getting back into it

sachem longrifle

Not like the good old days but you all who hunt can understand the draw waterfowling has. I gave it up about 3 years ago but i have a son who wants to do it again. I am looking for an exerienced duck hunting partner around the duluth Superior area. I buy both a minn and wisc license. I have decoys, boat, and a well trained 3 year old lab who has had the opportunity to retrieve ducks. I used to hunt wild rice lake and fish lake near duluth alot and used to do well. Or Goose hunting on the wisc side of the st louis. My lab is good with a calm disposition email me at [email protected]. Maybe next year I will take it up again. Dismal hunting got me out of it but the draw is there

Sl look me up before next waterfowl season and I can help you out. I've been doing it every year for the last 21 years. I spent about 30 days out this year duck hunting. Had to bust some ice this morning to take some goldeneyes. Its my last time out for the season since it ends on Tuesday in the northern zone in WI and deer season starts Sat. So I'm a bit sad today, ok more like depressed crazy.gif

Whereabouts do you hunt, I have hunted the St louis and also doe quite well at the end of Thompson rd along the Black River. There also is a wild rice bed right along the summit trail that has produced for me