• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Snow?

BigWormin

Hey there, just wondering if anybody know's if there is any snow on the ground near Eveleth?

thanks

I work in the Virginia area. Yes there is snow to be had. Right now the sun feel great but the temp is only 18 degrees. Forecast for the weekend looks nice chance of more snow on Saturday temps around 30. Should be a great weekend and I'm really excited to get to the woods tomorrow afternoon. The big bucks will be running like crazy!!!

my Dad called from the cabin in fergus and said he had 4-5" on the ground. That was Wednesday and it's his estimate. I haven't seen it yet, but hope it's true...you know how hunters strech the truth.

yes there is snow in the PR area. about 2-4 inches. wind blew really hard so depth is scattered.

Thanks for the report, i'll be heading up tonight after work and can't wait to hit the woods in the morning grin.gif