• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Which Muckboot?

Scoot

Question

Which Muckboots do I need? I want something all rubber that I can wear bowhunting. I have big pack boots that are great and will cover me in really bitterly cold weather. I have very light boots that cover me in weather down to about 50 degrees. I need something that'll get me through cool to pretty cold weather- like November/early December weather.

How about the Woody Max's? How warm are they? Or would a different Muckboot be a better option?

1 answer to this question

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I'd say Field Masters or Woody Max. I have the Field Masters and use them year round and but fall-spring is where they really shine. No boot can cover year round use but Muck Boots come close. If your sitting on the ice all day in temps under 20 degrees then you'll need a warmer boot but for that early and late ice along with slush I can't think of a better boot.

Light weight and very comfortable boot to walk in, you'll definitely like slipping them on.