• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone here of a big Musky caught recently out of Tetonka? I heard it was from someone from Owatonna and it was REAL big? Let us know if anyone has heard!!

I believe it! BDR and I saw a muskie out there this past summer during a tourny that was an easy 50-incher or better! No joke! This thing was a tank!

I've talked with a few other people in the area who said they've seen muskies in Tetonka, and all were very big...

Yes, there are muskies. No I haven't heard of a giant being caught recently.

Over the years, fingerlings and fry from the hatchery have gotten into the lake (floods).

A couple friends of mine have targeted the skies the last couple falls. Certain days (so they say) they saw up to a dozen "logs" sunning themselves in shallow water. They did have a few nice pics of the ones they caught.

I haven't heard of anyone else specifically fishing for them in Tetonka.

esox49, Your right, I just saw a picture. He was from Blooming Praire. 52 lbs, 53 inches long with a 26 inch girth. He was fishing for northerns, it was HUGE! For the locals, a article might be in next weeks paper.

Yep, that's probably about the size BDR and I saw in June...

Awesome fish! Congrats to whoever caught!

I too have seen some very big musky, a couple of times we had to think about what we saw and then go whoo, was that what we thought we just saw shocked.gif

I've fished the lake for 20 years and never have seen one. Lets say there are 25 in the lake, I don't fish for them, so would that number make it a attraction to fish. Hawkeye would have better knowledge of how many.