• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pflueger service

Ralph Wiggum

Question

Just wanted to share an excellent experience with everyone. I sent a Trion spinning reel that I've had about 6 years in to get serviced. It just wasn't as smooth as it used to be and I thought they could fix it. Well, I sent it to them last week. Today, I got a brand new reel in the mail for just the cost of shipping! Talk about impressed! This reel was way past it's warranty, but they replaced it for free.

7 answers to this question

Yes, I've had the Trion for years and have been happy. I bought a President this year, and it has been awesome so far, too.

ralph, can you give me their address,phone. I have a Trion that has a flipping switch that can't be fixed by reel repair man. He can only fix it to where the switch stays on all the time. So I want to try and see what Pflueger says. I believe they stopped making the Trion without a flipping switch. Maybe there is a flaw there. You can email me at

[email protected].

Ralph, thought I would let you know that Pflueger service came thru. They sent me a new Trion because the one I had with a flipping switch is no longer made so they couldn't fix it. All I had to pay was shipping/handling. Better than buying a new reel. Thanks for giving out the information about their service!! smile.gif