• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ok, here's a question for everyone.

SCUMFROG

I'm new to hunting and I was thinking today about this. If I had a bow, a rifle and a muzzle loader, and hunted all 3 seasons could I take 15 deer? If I was that good with each weapon. I know this sounds crazy and you are saying why would any one want 15 deer. I looked in the regulation book but couldn't find any thing that gave me a definite answer. Is there a total limit you can have?

No you can't take 15 deer. The total limit is 5 deer per hunter via the combination of all weapons, areas, & seasons. That limit of 5 would definitely require at least two to three of them to be shot in bonus areas. The only exception is if you hunted the early doe season & took two does, that was considered in addition to the 5 deer limit. So assuming you hunted that & got two deer your personal limit is 7.

However with party hunting if you hunt a lot, are very lucky, along with being very good, & you almost always have friends hunting with you who are willing to tag your deer, theoretically the limit you could actually shoot is limitless. Good luck staying or getting married with that one...