• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone fished this lake and if so how is it? Also is there a public access or not. Its east of Cleavland and north of Madison lake area.

I have never fished, but i have hunted it and motors are not allowed on the lake. It is a waterfowl resting lake. I live 5 minutes from it and some of the old timers in the area say there used to be good fishing there but it regularily experiences winterkill. That's what i know about it.

yes one that comes in from a slough and the outlet that goes into a county ditch to the south.

Thanks hawkeye. I wonder why so much winterkill out there. It must be darn shallow, huh?

Its shallow enough that it is very easy to hunt with out a boat. i was able to run a line of decoys easily 80 yards from shore this fall in just my waders, very shallow firm bottom. there is a very abundant forage base in the lake however. they looked like shiners to me. the walleye numbers are said to be good with lots of small fish. neat little lake you should check it out some time.