• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings-Packers II Prediction?

namtkd1

Favre has a live feed of the broadcast in his helmet, hears the Monday Night crew fawning all over his love of the game and toughness as they usually displace hundreds of cubic yards of atmosphere doing, his head swells and explodes revealing a delicious Cheez Whiz filling. Thousands of inebriated Cheeseheads rush the field to feast. None of the Purple Perverts survive the pandemonium and cruise ship crews everywhere breath a sigh of relief.

Game called 4 minutes into 3rd quarter.

Final score:

Bears lead the division by 3 games.

Hey Donk,

Remind me again, how that was going to go down. The Panthers were going to kiss the Bears? No you said kick the Bears and then something about Cheesy? Sounds like you got a little egg on your face which would go nicely with that cheese for a nice omelette. Tell me again, like I was four years old, (pardon my Denzel reference from the movie Philadelphia, about how the Panthers were going to kick the Bears. Don't mess with the Bull (or the Bear) you will get the horns! BEAR DOWN...CHICAGO BEARS! And once again, dat is dat, except for dis....DA BEARS! Windy

Big game tonight boys... I got my Viking flag up on my car, bought some beer (not for me, don't drink much), chips and salsa, and 3 Freschetta's pizza for the oven. Ready to see Favre throw 3 INT's to Sharper all return for TD's... It's gonna be great! LOL grin.gif

Could be a very interesting game. Living near Green Bay offers me the ability to listen to alot of talk radio and read news clippings. I love the media here. Last week, "Gado sucks" "Gado doesn't belong on this team, he's too slow, and fumbles too much".

This week....Paper headlines on Sunday..."Gado could start on most teams" "Gado a star".

Give me a break. People here are as flaky as viking fans but just can't admit to their problem.

If Gado is as good as people say.....24-20 G.B.

If Gado fumbles and had a miracle game against Atlanta....24-20 Vikings

I'll go with 24-20 VIKINGS

flip a coin. these teams are so inconsistent we all have no clue which ones will show up. If I was a betting man i'd take the vikes to cover the 5 points but lose the game. I think the Vikes used thier one road win for the season already.

I am with you on Gado. You can look at his stats in 2 ways.

His stats of 173 yds. and 3 TD's in 2 games looks nice but you could also look at 3.3 YPC with only 1 TD over 1 yd and 2 fumbles, which looks fairly average and fumble prone.

I would say he is the key to tonights game but as somebody else mentioned, both these teams are so Jekyll and Hyde who knows what the key will be tonight.

Joe Sensors in Bloomington will be supplying me with my favorite beveage and I'll prbably have a plate of meaty nacho's to go along with the sudsy drink. I'd usually be nervous about this game but since It's a battle for lottery position frown.gif I'll just watch and enjoy either way. laugh.gif Gado will do nothing, he is as slow as whale crap falling to the bottom of the ocean!

Vikes 17

Pack 10

I can only hope, right? Either way it will be interesting to see 2 teams that suck....struggle for points.

Quote:

Mn 21 Pack 14 Mn finds it's running game and controls the clock while pounding Farve with the pass rush... Of course I may be wrong...

I was right on for half the game cool.gif

Quote:

I think the only way the Vikes win this game is if they keep the Pack under 24 points.

So being the homer I am I predict:

Vikes 24

Pack 17

This is my predicition from last week. I would say that it was pretty close. Just thought they would have scored a TD on the K. Robinson catch at the end of the game. If he would have stumbled a few more yards my predicitions would have been money.

The Nigerian Nightmare was more like a 2 year old sitting at a highchair. How many rushing yards did that vaunted RB from the football saavy Liberty U have??? My goodness,, it's safe to say, that the PACK IS BACK,,, WAY BACK.. and for several years at that. Maybe the pack will draft a QB this year- Leinart-- as Rodgers was a wasted pick and FAvre retires in style.

Quote:

After this monday night's game Queen's fans will remember 1 name,

Samkon "The Nigerian Nightmare" Gado, the guy will run for 100+yrds and 2 td's he will be unstoppable.

Bwahahahaha. Gado - 7 yards on 10 attempts Bwahahahaha that is some funny stuff! Would you like some salt with your crow? The Purple defense stepped up and played a heck of a game last night. Did you hear all the cheeseburts boooing their hero's last night? The lambert mystique is gone! Bwahahahahaha

One more thing, time to look forward to NEXT YEARS draft cheeseheads.

Buzz,

You predicted 20-16 Vikes, off only by 1 point. You're right on! They turned it on in the second half. It almost looked like the first game all over again. I am not sure how the Pack left Koren Robinson wide open for a 40-yard gain. My house was rockin' last night!

Nam

Hey neighbor! What an ending! Gotta love it when we give the Packer faithful heartbreak. Poor Brett Favre... boo hoo hoo... he looked so sad.

Favre ouch.jpg