• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings-Packers II Prediction?

namtkd1

I was lucky enough to nail the first prediction right on!! Lets see if my luck prevails again.

Vikes 20

Packers 16

Brett is 17-10 on Monday night. I think the Packers build on last week and find a way to pull this one out.

Green Bay 30

Minnesota 20

Purple - 23

Pack - 17

Sharper returns an interception for a touchdown. Johnson throws a TD to Williamson, and Eginger kicks 3 field goals.

I think the only way the Vikes win this game is if they keep the Pack under 24 points.

So being the homer I am I predict:

Vikes 24

Pack 17

I hate to say it, but I think the Vikes are in for it. There is something about that Monday night love connection between John Madden and BRETT FAVRE! that can't be overcome. I say the Vikes defense get embarassed by Taco Wallace. Pack 31 Vikes 17. Hope I'm wrong.

Mn 21 Pack 14 Mn finds it's running game and controls the clock while pounding Farve with the pass rush... Of course I may be wrong...

Taco Wallace won't make a difference, he was waived last week. This game will probably follow suit with the last 3 regular season games in that it will be close. My prediction is Pack 24, Vikes 20(just like fishy).

Vikes 31

Cheeseheads 21

Madden runs on the field immediately following the game to give Brett a big hug and a pat on the fanny to let him know just how much he cares.

As I will be sitting in the stands Monday Night I see

Packers- 31

Queens- 12 (4 fG'S)

Favre shine's on the national spotlight.

Im hoping the Pack can pull it out. Theres just know way to tell which team will show up and whats going to happen. I'm afraid the winner is only hurting their draft pick order for next year.

Quote:

Taco Wallace won't make a difference, he was waived last week. This game will probably follow suit with the last 3 regular season games in that it will be close. My prediction is Pack 24, Vikes 20(just like fishy).

Well since the Pack waived the Taco, I say the vikes pull this one out now. grin.gif Vikes 2 Pack 0

Vikings 8,000,000

Packers 0

And that's what I'm going to tell all my relatives when I am over there hunting cheesecurdville this weekend!!!

I liked how they looked on D vs the falcons. I think they'll get after Johnson and shake him up a little. If Brett doesn't throw 3 to Sharper, I'm thinking it will end up....

Pack 31

Purple Pansies 27

grab the brooms and head to cheddarville. grin.gif

I think the vikes are gonna do some sweeping at border battle II. if theres one thing harder than bieng a vikings fan this season, its bieng a packers fan.

Vikes front 4 is looking much better. I dont think Favre will eat the vikes up. But i also dont think the vikings offense will rip it up. They need too run the ball well. The biggest problem is just sticking with it. Im sure they'll be averaging 5 yards a carry at the half and then go away from it in the 2nd half. Moore will have a statline like 11 carries for 60 yards and then he'll have 4 carries the 2nd half. Unfortunately i would say give it too the home team. 17-13 packers.

I really don't care who wins, as long as somebody does. I don't want a tie to mess up my beloved Monsters of The Midway...DA BEARS! Prediction from the Windy City

Curd Craniums 17

Queens 16

With Edinger missing the game winner because of weather conditions. And dat my friends...is dat, except for dis

DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!

After this monday night's game Queen's fans will remember 1 name,

Samkon "The Nigerian Nightmare" Gado, the guy will run for 100+yrds and 2 td's he will be unstoppable.

Gado will not get over a 100 yds rushing Monday night. Pat and Kevin Williams will keep Gado under 50 yds rushing. Plus, Bert throws 4 intereceptions, and the Purple win 24-17. grin.gif

Gado will not get over 100 yrds, I wouldn't count out a touchdown or 2 if they dont pass in the redzone.

Brad Johnson with a few weeks under his belt will be back to form, and hopefully put up stats of 20-27, 279 yrds and 1 touchdown, with Micheal and Moore having 1 touchdown also with a combined 140 yrds rushing.

The defense will put up a fumble or interception return, predicting it will come from Winfield.

Edinger will go 2-4 on field goals.

which leaves it 27-14 Vikes Win

After the Bears get kicked by the Panthers and the Vikes sweep the (it aint easy being cheesy) Madden lover, the vikes will only be a game back... watch out Chi town, here we come.... We're comin, We're comin!!!!

Vikes 23

Pack 16