• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2005 NFC Pro Bowl QB choices

buzzsaw

So our guy Culpepper is out... who are three NFC canidates right now?

Delhomme, Bledsoe, Bulger, Hasselback.......these are a few odd names that will possibly be in Honolulu this winter.

I would have said Eli Manning until his choke job on the Vikings. I would vote for Delhomme, Bledsoe, and Hasselback. Kind of an off year without Culpepper and McNabb.

Bulger will only get better now that Issac Bruce is back and he is healthy, Haselback has been solid. Eli and delhome should get honerable mention. I kinda hope Brad johnson will put up Hall of fame numbers the rest of the year laugh.gif . But, if the vikes falter, I am rooting for Eli(individually), even if he does play the Giants. It is still pretty early in the NFC.

The Vikes will sign Spurgeon Wynn soon and he will lead us to the Super Bowl proving it was no mistake when Spurge was drafted ahead of Tom Brady.

Spurgeon Wynn NFC Pro Bowler... shocked.gif

Hasselbeck should have made it no matter who was healthy and playing good, so should Eli (despite his dismal effort last week). Culpepper hadn't played well enough to make a pop warner all star game, he was going nowhere regardless of injury. McNabb, depends if he's out for the year, but he could still make it. If not, it could well be Bledsoe. I don't think Delhomme. Maybe Vick? He's got the name and that's more important than a lot of things...