• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cold weather movin in!

Who in their right mind would jump off the couch with joy when hearing predicted highs in the 20's? THIS GUY! I hope this week gets things rollin' towards the hard water! Can't wait!

-TommyK

I talked to my father in law in Hibbing last night. The lake in downtown Chisholm is skimming over already. If things finally cool down, there might be some hard water in three weeks up that way. I just cant wait to get out there. I love fishing in the summer, but there is something really cool about bringing fish up through a hole in the ice.

I'm right there with you guys! grin.gif

Started making sure things are ready last weekend. All I've got left is to load up the spools with new line and I'm all set! Everything moved to their winter place of prominence in the garage, cleaned up the stuff I missed last spring, tackle in the appropriate boxes, auger blades sharp & ready. Ahhh... the hard stuff. I can't wait!!!!! grin.gifcool.giflaugh.gifshocked.gifsmile.gifgrin.gif

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face when I saw the temps. Everyone I talked to today thinks I'm crazy because I liked the forecast. Snow tonite and below freezing temps all day tomorrow... yeah, I like the sound of that! smile.gif

come on cold - colder - colder - colder - colder. man i would love to be sliding out on a thin sheet over thanks givin weekend..... hey it could happen - just may be a long drive north insted of shopping on friday

No, no...stay away!! grin.gif

I'm having too much fun with the Fall piggies yet. Then there's muskies. Man o man, I'd hate to go back to "eater" fish again. frown.gif