• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Why?

jblabsnduck

Hey Giss, I think you have a different problem! You need a guy like me, or maybe even a couple of us to help you thin out the overpopulation of big bucks you'll have there next year or the next... I could be available to help you, but only because I would do that for a fellow FM'er in need grin.gif

We don't need someone to tell us what a trophy is. We don't need more regulations. In my 10yrs of bowhunting, I've never shot a big buck, nor would that big buck mean any more of a trophy than my first spike I've ever shot. The DNR stands for Department of Natural Resourse, not Department of Trophy Sport Hunting, so we don't need to be pushing for sport hunting. You want trophy sport hunting, organized a group and buy some thousands of acre somewhere and fence it up for you sport. With so many wants and needs from so many people and their opions, hunting and fishing has strayed from it's roots and becoming more a sport rather than the fishing or the hunt it should be.

Geeze Lawdog, what a pal, LOL.

One of those bucks was shot by a neighbor. They pretty much scatterd once the velvet came off.