• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone been out?

Just wondering if anyone has been out? I was out south of town with my dad and brother and only picked up 1 33" cat. I was thinking about making one last run down the river on Sunday.

I was out north of GF on Friday and Saturday. Picked up a 15 lb. 4 oz cat, a 13 lb 10 oz. cat, a 9 lb. 14 oz. walleye, a 3 lb. walleye and numerous northerns up to about 10 lbs.

A fellow angler was out on Sunday but the bite was off, probably because of the cold front conditions and the strong northerly winds. Hopefully, when the system that's here now is gone, the river won't be frozen yet and it'll warm up again to get back on the river for a while.

Sounds like next Sunday may be the next suitable day to be on the river. I hope the ice stays away.

All I know is I need a cat fix sooooooo bad before freeze up. If it warms up a bit over the weekend, Im open for some jet boating and catting.