• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

turning someone in for offroading in lousiville swamp wpa in jordan

Who should i call the TIP line or the DNR? I was down scouting the WPA/WMA area in jordan and there where two guys in a 88-90 or so Blue Chevy S10 blazer offroading in the protection area, the liscence plate is PCV 230. If you see them, give em hell! So who do i call, this was on saturday.

local sherrif would be the best person. DNR hotline would have been my second. considering the timing, unless a CO was nearby, a sherrif would have been the quickest responder. Don't know what they could do now except give them a warning. That area is totaly restricted to motorized vehicles right?? Iv'e bow hunted the Wilki unit before and I know you can't take vehicles back there. Makes for a sucky drag back to the vehicle when you get something. My guess is that is what these people/person was doing.

no they where offroading, you cannot hunt nor drive in this part, is a a duckhunting area there are no trees or weeds to walk it is water and cattails. It is basically a no hunt, no drive refuge.