• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The only other hard core fisherman that went wth me to Mac's for one last hoorah was Alex. It actually wasn't too bad! And we got a couple more muskies to boot. I caught both of these on the same lure. A Muskie Mania Burt. The first one was 32" and the second one was 39".

picture2409kw.jpg

2one2wl.jpg

I sure wished the camera was on the correct setting for these pictures. Sorry they are so dark.

Nice fish Dan. Too bad I was too lazy this weekend to make it out. I do not like that one last hoorah comment. As long as you are still getting fish down there why stop? I might have to get down there some day this week, or next weekend.

Yea right. That pool stays open all year and the season doesn't close until the end of Feb. You haven't got any ice yet and won't have for a few weeks(I'm getting my anti-ice- war-dance clothes out of the closet today!). You'll be ravin mad withing a week and I know your wife will arm herself with a stun gun to keep you at bay. Just make the retraction and go catch the big one. Last hurrah.........

Murph, Dan, Alex, etc.

I will be around this coming weekend and would love to make plans to hit Macs. I've got a box full of brand new musky gear that has never been wet. Lets see what kind of weather this week brings.