• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

******SOLD****1994 Polaris 340 Indy Lite****SOLD********

1994 Polaris 340 Indy Lite 2 Up Snowmobile. Odometer reads 1,100 miles, but I don't believe it's working. Track is in decent shape. Great starting sled in cold weather. Pull start, no reverse, air cooled. Just purchased new license this year, so your good through 2008. This is a great sled for ice fishing or general utility use. Sled is in Elk River, MN. $700

I had trouble posting the photos on the site. Please PM me your email address and I will email photos directly to you.

That is a very nice little sled. I have posted the pics here for you.

Photo4.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Photo1.jpg

For the price it's a steal. My wife says we dont have enough room for it.

I'm very interested in the sled and would like to come see it on Sunday -- please email me at markavandriel at hotmail (Contact US Regarding This Word).

As mentioned in my thread above I'm very interested in the sled if it's available. Please contact me if it's still available - thanks!

I'm in Miami until Tuesday night. I'm not sure who, but someone is coming out to see the sled on Wedneday night. If the sled is still available after Wednesday, I will post a notification on this site that the sled is still available.